The Planning Commission is responsible for developing the Township Master Plan for future development of the Township, and reviewing and submitting recommendations for any changes to the Township Zoning Ordinance.
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at 4:00 p.m. at the township hall, unless otherwise posted.
|Planning Commission Members|
|Doug Kapnick – Chairperson||Dave Briggs|
|Sheryl Walker||Michael Leonard|
|Michael Clark – Secretary||Todd Crane - Board Liaison|
Pauline Brosamer– Zoning Board of Appeals Liaison
- For access to planning related documents, please click on the links below:
- Rollin Township Master Plan 2022
- Zoning Ordinance - updated 10/2021
- Zoning Change Application
- Zoning Map - Full Township
- Zoning Map - Lake Area